SIGN UP DAY:
1. Trip sign up day is at 1:00 PM on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
2. Please bring exact CASH ONLY!
3. You must state how many people you want to sign-up.
4. Must be present at 1:00 p.m. to sign-up. No late entries.
5. Late entries must sign in at front office.
6. Sign up is on a lottery system basis, if need be. You will get a number and they’ll be called randomly. No places can be saved.
7. You must have a Getting To Know You Form signed and in the system in order to go on all trips with the county. If you have not signed a GTKY, you MUST fill one out at this time.
8. Everyone going on the trip must fill out and sign the release form before boarding the bus. You will have access to this form 30 minutes before the trip departs.
9. Participants who leave the center on a trip must participate in all activities including dining at the restaurants. Those leaving on the bus must return on the bus. No personal lunch allowed.
10. Nametags are required with your complete name.
11. Keep the same seat on the bus throughout the trip.
12. When canceling, please call the center at 713.956.0881. Replacements are made by office personnel and will come from the waiting list ONLY. NO SELF REPLACEMENTS (e.g. friends, relatives, etc.). A refund will be given if your place is filled. If the money has been sent off and there is no replacement, you will forfeit your money. Please pick up your refund as soon as possible. After one month the refund will go into the Mendenhall Center Fund.