Classical Stretch Workout Video
Release tight muscles with dynamic stretching, which simultaneously lengthens, strengthens, and unlocks every muscle in the body—resulting in greater flexibility, joint mobility, and range of motion. Incorporating correct full body movement into your daily routine is key to maintaining a flexible and injury-free body, devoid of aches and pains. This is the perfect complement to any other workout or activity. It systematically works through the entire body, rebalancing and unlocking the most common problem areas such as shoulders, hips, hamstrings, lower back, and more.
- Stretch and strengthen all 650 muscles and 360 joints
- Complement other sports and activities
- Increase mobility and flexibility
- Improve alignment and posture
- Unlock tight, stiff muscles and joints
- Prevent and treat injuries
- Maintain healthy muscle cells
- Liberate and hydrate fascia and connective tissue
- As always, we look forward to seeing you at Glazier.